1972 Gresford Road, East Gresford, NSW[
Late last year we joined a group of our friends to celebrate a 30th Birthday at Camp on Allyn. The owners, Robyn and Tom, have recently opened up their working cattle property to the public, allowing them to enjoy this piece of paradise that is on the Allyn River.
- $25 per powered site (2 people)
- $20 non-powered site (2 people)
- $5 per extra person over 3 years of age
- Flat grassy paddock site
- 2 x Family Rooms with hot shower and toilet
- 2 x seperate toilets
- camp kitchen
- dump point and garbage disposal
- central campfire – individual fire drums on request
- pet friendly
- 8 x powered sites available, and un-powered sites at the owners discretion (there is a maximum limit of people on the site to prevent over crowding)
- access to the Allyn River
Upon arrival you get an in-depth induction into the correct use of this site. There is a lot of history on this site and the owners expect all campers to respect the site and facilities they have installed for your comfort. It is important to realise that if we all use these new campsites in the right way, they will be there for our kids and grandkids to use for years to come.
What I loved about this campsite is that each of the sites are extra large allowing for groups to camp together, and to not feel like you are sitting right on top of your neighbour. It also gives the kids plenty of room to run and ride around and enjoy the countryside.
The sunsets were epic, and the company priceless . . . and that’s what camping is really about isn’t it.
To further check out the site or to make a booking click below – https://www.facebook.com/Camp-On-Allyn-East-Gresford-781950861978147/